Monday, May 9, 2011

Card made using Lettering Delight SVG

I received scal 2 for my mother's day present.  I purchased some svg's from lettering delights during the dollar days sale.  This particular cut is from banner days svg which is a freebie when you sign up as a member on their website.  The clouds and flowers are from Create a Critter.  I used my irock on the flowers and even tried sewing on my card, need to practice that skill more:-(  I used glossy accents on the umbrella and boots and a peachy keen stamp for the face.


3 comments:

  1. Too Cute! Love those boots! TFS!
    Shelly
    mypaperlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love what you did with the cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEHE-SO CUTE! I'm a new follower!

    Creative blessings,
    Brynn http://www.flairandfrillscreativity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete