Thursday, September 13, 2012

PDE Challenge #37 :"Use Yellow and Reds on your project"

Welcome back to another challenge at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.  This week the theme is use yellow and reds on your project.  Okay, I need to explain my project for this week.  First of all let me tell you who is sponsoring this week's challenge -

 

The design team was given the opportunity to work with one of Squigglefly's digital stamps and I jumped on that chance.  As I perused all the fabulous designs at Squigglefly, I fell in love with this cute little penguin.  I completely forgot the theme of the challenge when I picked out this cute little guy.  So, my first effort for this challenge looked like this -

And then, it hit me - I was supposed to do something in yellow and red!!  I looked back for the challenge info and was reminded of this - Question: What does the word SCHOOL make you think of? Yellow School Buses? Red Apples? Theme: Use Yellow and Reds on your project

Well, I was definitely not going in the direction of school buses and red apples (oops!) but I could go with the red and yellow scheme and so my final project turned out like this -



So, now after all that let me encourage you to join us in this week's challenge - link up your project here.  Remember Squigglefly is this week's sponsor and one lucky winner will win 3 digital files of their choice!!


1 comment: