Tuesday, October 23, 2012

PPPR design team post

Happy Wednesday my fellow bloggers!  I hope your week is off to a good start.  I am back with another project for Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons and I have another scrapbook layout for you.  I have to say that I am having a great time using Lisa's files on my scrapbook layouts.  It feels so good to get some scrapbook pages done.  As I mentioned before, I had put my scrapbooking on a shelf for about 5 years due to a major home remodel that my hubby and I did (we put a 2nd story on our house all by ourselves).  I have let go of the idea of "catching up" on all those years and instead am working on the "now".   All of my pumpkins are cut from the Pumpkin Patch Cutting Files.  I created the title myself and the borders were in my scrapbooking stash.  




 Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to check out the rest of the PPPR design team's projects HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute, Nicole! I love the embossing you added. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love the pictures and those pumpkins go perfect with them! Oh and the embossing is gorgeous! Fabulous layout!

    ReplyDelete