Monday, March 25, 2013

"Toad-ally Awesome" - 3 Girl Jam challenge


Happy Monday to you all!  Today I am sharing with you my project for the current 3 Girl Jam challenge "It's all about the green with ribbon".  Since it is past St. Patrick's day, I decided to go a different route with my green project.


I used some "Mistletoe ribbon" from the 3GJ  "Winter Bundle" along with a 3GJ vintage button.  Our challenge continues through March 28th so it is not to late for you to add your project!  One lucky winner receives a $10.00 gift certificate to the 3 Girl Jam store and a chance to be a guest designer for 3 Girl Jam.  So head on over to the 3 Girl Jam Challenge blog so you can link your "green" project up!

Recipe:

frog, grass and pond - Create a Critter
cardstock - Recollections
patterned paper - My Mind's Eye
sentiment - Cardz TV Stamps' set "Toad-ally Awesome"



6 comments: