Welcome to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons' "Summer Fun" blog hop where we are showcasing projects that are all about Summer Fun!! You should have arrived her from the lovely Candace's blog. If you missed the beginning of the hop then you will want to go here. I made a card for my project using PPPR's "Popsicle Fever" cutting files.
I added a Cardz TV Stamps sentiment from the "You're the Man" set and glued on a few sequins for some extra sparkle. My background paper is Echo Park's "Hello Summer". And of course, what would be a blog hop without some blog candy????
And don't forget about the new PPPR challenges.
Here are the rules -
1. The project must be Summer Fun-themed. Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons products must be the focus of the project.
2. Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the Summer Fun Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Project Parade Facebook Group
3. You can enter as many dfferent Summer Fun projects as you want for more chances to win.
4. The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, August 10, 2013.
5. One random winner of a $10 Gift Certificate to PPPR will be chosen. Our Design Team will also choose our PPPR Top 3. Winners will be announced on Wednesday, August 14, 2013.
And now. . . it is time to head over to the lovely Barb's blog.