Thursday, April 17, 2014

CTVS "3d Spring" challenge

T.G.I.F. and time for another 3d challenge for the Cardz TV Stamps 3d design team.  This time the theme is Spring.  Here is my project -



My sentiment is from the Cardz TV Stamps "Think Spring" set.  I only used the first half of the sentiment as these boxes are not very large.  The cute box is from My Scrapchick's "Garden Bug Boxes and Cards" set.  

                                                                    

Now it's your turn to join the challenge, create a 3d project for spring and link it up at the Cardz TV BLOG.  One random winner will be chosen to win a set of Cardz TV Stamps. 

6 comments:

  1. This ladybug box is without a doubt the cutest Nicole!!! I so love ladybugs and you just couldn't get any cutter with this one. Love it! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I am in LOVE with this little lady bug! I need to make me one of these!!! XOXO :0) Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! this little lady bug is adorable. Love the treat box. Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my!! What a darling ladybug box!!! I wasn't sure about buying this file, but after seeing your box, I think I'm gonna have to now!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your little lady bug and her cute face, how sweet!!

    ReplyDelete