Sunday, September 28, 2014

Anything But A Card - CDD linky party

Hello everyone and happy Monday!!  I cannot believe it is the last Monday of September already, can you?!  Today is my first time posting as a new member of the Craftin Desert Divas design team.  I feel very honored to have been selected to represent this wonderful stamp company!! 

 Today is my design team post for Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas! Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!

This linky party theme is -"Anything But a Card"


The sponsors are:

Craftin Desert Divas - 1 Stamp Set


Little Scraps of Heaven - $15.00 in files


Blumenthal Lansing Co - a prize package



The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.  Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.

Here is what I created for the linky party -





Supplies used~
kleenex box Silhouette file from HERE
partly cloudy silhouette file -Sun and Cloud

My sentiment came from the Craftin Desert Divas "Simply Said" stamp set.  This is a great set that covers many different occasions.  Don't forget to check out all the fabulous stamp sets available at the CDD Store right here.
                                                                 

I would love for you to join us for the Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas... I can't wait to see what you create. :)

3 comments:

  1. This is the perfect get well gift !!! So fun and bright !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for using my free file! Looks great!

    Jamie
    www.jamiek711designs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete