Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Thanks SEW much!! - PPPR dt

Hello there - today is my turn to post on the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons BLOG.  I have a thank you card to share with  -


I created my card using the following PPPR cutting files -

"Dress Form" cutting files
"Mother's Day Card" cutting files


I also pulled out a paper pad I have been hoarding for awhile now - Simple Stories "Vintage Bliss" 6x6 paper pad - and used that for all of my patterned paper.  I am so pleased with how my card turned out and love that dress form cutting file that was recently released.  Here is another view :-)


I also used some ribbon from 3 Girl JAM and a sentiment from CARDZ TV Stamps.    Join me back here this weekend for a fun PPPR blog hop -


I am entering my card in the following challenges -
3 Girl JAM - "Anything Goes"

5 comments:

  1. Hi Nicole, I'm Lindsey! I have a question and would love to speak with you. Could you please email me when you have a chance? Thanks so much, I look forward to hearing from you :) lindseyDOTcaldwellATrecallcenterDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty Card Nicole! I LOVE the papers... :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really pretty, love the color pink you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure do like this cut every time! The scallop frame adds a touch of elegance. Thank you for joining our “Anything Goes with Ribbon” Challenge this month at 3 Girl JAM.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    3 Girl JAM DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card! Wonderful colors and design. Thank you for joining us at 3 Girl JAM!

    ReplyDelete