Sunday, August 23, 2015

"Just for You" tags - PPPR dt

Hello!!  Today is my turn to post on the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons' BLOG and I have a fun project to share with you today :-)  I created a set of tags for my oldest daughter.  She is going to use these to decorate some gift bags she is giving to friends and family - inside the bag is a special card and gift asking them to be in her wedding - so this is the first craft I have made for her wedding!!  I created the tags using her wedding colors - navy and pink.


I created a set of 7 of these tags using the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons' "Layered Tags  1" cutting files.  The flower is from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons' "Flower Assortment" cutting files.  I cut two flowers for each tag and used some foam tap to create some dimension.  I added a white enamel dot to the center of each flower and finished off the tags with some navy twine.


Thanks for stopping by today!! 

3 comments:

  1. I had to stop by and say how BEAUTIFUL the tags are!!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how Pretty! They are fabulous tags!!! I hope you're making more projects for your daughters wedding.... :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete