Saturday, June 4, 2016

Wish Upon A Star - CDD dt

Hello again!!  I am up again on the Craftin Desert Divas BLOG today and I have another card to share with you - 


I pulled out some older stamp sets to play around with this time.  I used a lot of mini stamp sets on this card.  Here is the list of what I used to create this -


I also used a few of the Craftin Desert Divas dies for this card - 


To create my card I started by coloring in my images using my Spectrum Noir markers.  I had previously cut the images out using the coordinating SVG files and stamped them so they were all ready to be colored in.  I created the focal point of my card by cutting the smaller scalloped circle in the top layer of my card.  I glued the sand colored paper that I had cut with the Outdoor Landscape Dies behind my scalloped opening.  I popped this layer up with foam tape.  I then added in my colored images.  Finally I stamped my sentiment onto my banner and glued it to my card.  


All of my designer paper is from the "Under the Sea" 6x6 paper pad.  

  





Thanks for stopping by today!!



1 comment: