Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Mother's Day Purse Tote Bag - MSC dt

Hi there my crafty friends!!  I had a moment this weekend to get a head start on some Mother's Day projects and wanted to pop in and share my creations with you.  I created these Purse Tote Bags to fill with some goodies for both my mom and my mother in law.  


I used the My Scrap Chick "Trendy Tote Bag and Purse" file to cut these out.  The patterned paper is from Joanns.  I wanted to add a tag to the tote bags so I used another file from My Scrap Chick -  "Rubber Ducky Tag"  which is my favorite file lately to use for making tags. 


I used adhesive velcro for the closure so that the bag could be opened and reused.


I had the perfect sentiment from an older Cardz TV Stamps' set to add to my tags!!  Thanks so much for stopping by today!!  I hope I have inspired you with some ideas for Mother's Day or another special occasion!

4 comments: