Friday, July 7, 2017

Stamp Anniething July Release Day 3




Hi and welcome to Day #3 of 
Stamp Anniething's July Release!
Get your summer party hats on, this release is all about "chillin' and relaxing"



Violet will be available in the store today along with the other 2 stamps we showed you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I was inspired by the lollipop in Violet's hand to create what is referred to as a "lollipop card".  I used the "Rosettes Zig Zag Edge" file from My Scrap Chick to create my lollipop card.  I created this card with my niece in mind.  Her birthday was July 5th and she turned 16 this year ;)


I colored my image with my copic markers.  
I hope you enjoyed our July release!  Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

 Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. So cute! What a good idea and I have that file.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your lollipop cards. Violet is a little cutie. :)

    ReplyDelete