Friday, September 15, 2017

Day 5 Jaded Blossom September Release

Today is Day 5 of the Jaded Blossom September Release and the design team is showcasing a new stamp set - "Fall Origami" and a new die - "Happy Halloween" (which is the freebie for orders $40 or more).  
I pulled out my Zig watercolor markers and created a card - 


I stamped and embossed the pumpkins randomly across the background.  I used Versafine Black Onyx and some Recollections clear embossing powder.  I used my Zig markers and a paintbrush and water to color in my background layer.  I then cut a border out of complimentary papers to back the "Happy Halloween" sentiment which was cut with the freebie die.  Finally I adhered some coordinating sequins from my stash.  




Tonight is the blog hop for the Jaded Blossom September Release so I hope you'll come back and visit again later!! The fun starts at 4pm PST!!

3 comments:

  1. OMG lady! This is fantastic! Love this so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So neat! The water color effect looks great on your pumpkins. :0

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is sooo pretty ! love the way you did it !

    ReplyDelete