Wednesday, January 3, 2018

SAT January Stamp Release Day 1


Hi and welcome to our first release for the NEW YEAR!
We are so excited to share with you all the wonderful new stamps and other
wonderful products we will carry in our line this year!



Taylor will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we showed you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


I colored "Taylor" in with my copics and will have the list of colors I used at the end of my post.  I followed a card sketch for the layout of my card and my sentiment is from a Cardz TV Stamps set.  




skin - E04, E11, E21, E00, R32
hair - Y21, YR23, YR27, E09
dress - YG11, YG13, YG17, V12, V15, V17, C5
bear - E31, E33, E35, E29


I hope you enjoyed our Sneek Peek for the release!

 Have a great day!

2 comments: