Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Stamp Anniething April Release Day 1



Hi and welcome to our April Release!
Spring is right around the corner and so our release has a great new line of some fun spring stamps!  
This release we also have some new products in our line. 
 Stencils and Decorative Die Cuts!
Stamp Club members get a 15% discount!
Vanessa- For the Mom to Be

Buttons Oh My!

Gingham
Oh Baby!


All Items will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we showed you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~




I couldn't wait to play around with the new stencils!!  I adore gingham and used that stencil with some Nuvo embellishment mousse I had in my stash.  I also colored a few of the die cuts from the "Oh Baby" package.  Lastly I added some gems to the stroller and then added a frame to my gingham background.  


I hope you enjoyed our Sneek Peek for the release!

 Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!!! Love the image and colors!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete