Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Stamp Anniething's May Release Day 1


Hi and welcome to our May Release!
We have three new adorable and fun stamps for you to help you get ready for Spring/Summer!
This release we also have some new products in our line. 
 Stencils, Dies and Decorative Die Cuts!
Stamp Club members get a 15% discount!






All Items are available in the store Friday! 
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



To create my card I started with a piece of Strathmore Bristol cardstock and used Distress Oxides to create the sunny sky.  I used Squeezed Lemonade and Fossilized Amber.  I used the "Tree Stencil" with a variety of Distress Inks to create my forest.   To create the water I used the "Waves Dies"  on a couple of different blue colored pieces of cardstock.  I created the hills behind using the "Land of Oz Dies".   My image is colored with Copics and cut with my Scan n Cut )although I did fussy cut the opening by the fish).


I hope you enjoyed our Sneek Peek for the release!

 Have a great day!

1 comment: