Thursday, July 5, 2018

Stamp Anniething July Release Day 2 Sneak Peeks



Hi and welcome to our July Release!
We have three new adorable and fun stamps for you to help you get ready for this month!
This release we also have some new products in our line. 
 Stencils &  Dies!
Stamp Club members get a 15% discount!
All Items are available in the store Friday! 


`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I used the "Falling Heart" stencil to create my background along with "Spiced Marmalade, Worn Lipstick and Squeezed Lemonade" distress inks.  I used Jaded Blossom's "Card Mat Dies" to cut it out after I was finished.  I colored my image up with my copic markers and for my sentiment I used the "Hugs" die from Stamp Anniething.  I cut the word out 3x - 2x in black and 1x in bright yellow and did an offset with the black and yellow to help the word stand out from the background more.  I finished up my card with some adhesive gems.



I hope you enjoyed our Sneek Peek for the release!
 Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment