Sunday, August 5, 2018

Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge - August

Happy 1st of August!!  Today starts a new monthly challenge over at Jaded Blossom
 and this month the theme is "monochromatic". 


Here is my project for the challenge - 


I found this cute set of bath fizzies shaped like macaroons at TJ Maxx the other week!  I created a cute tag for our "monochromatic" theme challenge to help decorate this package up to make a fun gift!  Here is what I used to make my tag -


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you will join along in the Jaded Blossom monthly challenge.  Visit the Jaded Blossom BLOG to link up your project!!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun gift package!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable tag ! great find on the acetate pillow box !

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tag is so CUTE and I LOVE that it matches the pillow box... it's such an adorable gift set!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete