Thursday, September 6, 2018

Stamp Anniething September Release Day 2



Hi and welcome to our September Release!
Its time to enjoy that crisp FALL AIR!!
This release we also have some new products in our line. 
 Stencils &  Dies!
Stamp Club members get a 15% discount!



`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


I created my background using some distress inks in fall colors.  I started with a layer of a lighter distress ink and then used the leaf stencil and added in some oranges, yellows and greens.  My New Year's Goal is to write down what I use when I make it so I can be better at sharing that with you ;) but I am pretty sure they are older colors of distress inks.  I used the "Hello" die from Stamp Anniething and cut it out with gold metallic cardstock.  The leaves are from our Day 1 sneak peek "Krissy".


 Have a great day!

1 comment: