Friday, October 12, 2018

Jaded Blossom October Release Day 5

Welcome back to the Jaded Blossom October Release!! Today is Day 5 of our sneak peeks and we are showcasing the "freebie" for this release - 



I created this super quick gift card holder.  I took a piece of white cardstock measuring 3 1/2 inches by 10 inches and scored it at 4.25 inches and 8.5 inches.  The bottom 1.5 inches becomes the holder for the gift card.  I layered my background papers by cutting each one 1/2 inch smaller than the next.  


For fun I used some glossy accents over the coffee beans.  I added a bow using the Jaded Blossom Bow Die.  The sentiment on the front as well as the coffee cup image on the inside are from Santa Latte.


I hope you will come back and visit again at 4 PM PST this afternoon when we do the Jaded Blossom October Release Blog Hop!!  Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

3 comments: