Friday, February 15, 2019

Jaded Blossom February 2019 Release Blog Hop

Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's February 2019 Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from Von Marie you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
Here is what I made:


I used the Pocket Tag Die for the base of my project along with Spring Coffee Art for the coffee design and the sentiment.  I also used Mini Tag Dies 3 and Coffee Art for the coffee cup image.  I did a bit of paper piecing with the coffee cup along with using my Copic markers to color in the rest.  




Regular Price for the Release Package is $124.99

 Free stamp set for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 2/17, 11:59pm pst.

MY FAVORITE GNOMIE


And here is a treat that will be included with every order this weekend. 


BLOG CANDY


1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!

 Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!

The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!


Now on to the HOP....

Next up is Gigi

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:
Candace
Von Marie

19 comments:

  1. Beautiful pocket tags, love how Springy they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! Great colors! Come on SPRING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So FUN! LOVE this as a gift idea!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable pocket tags! Love the papers!
    Have a great day!
    Mairlyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cuties will be fun for some lucky recipient.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pocket tags!! Love them both :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute--love the Spring colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the coloring on the images! Great idea for a "just for you" gift!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww! I love so much your cutie project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your project! The paper piecing adds a cute touch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This pocket die
    is so fun and
    great embellishments.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh what a cute pocket tag holder idea! I just love the colors and patterns that you used to put them together!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omg this new die is amazing! Love the cute colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your projects! Beautiful colors and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such sweet tag gifts! Beautiful design and so creative!

    ReplyDelete