Sunday, March 3, 2019

Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge - March 2019

It's time for a new monthly challenge with Jaded Blossom!!  This month's challenge theme is a color challenge - I love those kind of challenges!!!  Here is my project for the challenge -


Here is the color challenge -


To create my card for the challenge I used the following Jaded Blossom products -

Card Mat Dies (my most often used Jaded Blossom product!!)



I had fun picking out different colors of Copic markers to match the color challenge image.  The card is a one layer card in that I did not use any foam adhesive so it will be easy to mail!  I cannot wait to see your creations for this challenge!! 

Challenge Guidelines: 
1) Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking
2) Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp somewhere on it. 
3) Only one entry per person

You can link up your projects HERE (look on the sidebar for March Monthly Challenge)


1 comment: