Thursday, April 11, 2019

Without the rain.... SAT theme week challenge post

Hello crafty friends!! Today is my turn to share on the Stamp Anniething Blog.  This week is the "theme challenge week" for Stamp Anniething and the theme for this month's challenge is 
"Pastels Color Challenge - yellow, blue and green"

Here is what I created for the challenge -


I used "Katy - Without the Rain" for my image and sentiment.  Easel cards are my favorite fun card fold to create because they are so easy and work perfectly to add a sentiment on the inside.  I used the Stamp Anniething "Rainbow Enamel Dots" to create a rainbow effect around the sentiment.  

I hope you will join in the monthly challenge!!

How to Play Along:

- Create a new project using sequins and/or adornments

-Share your creation at Our Facebook Group HERE by May 3, 2019.

-Only one entry 

-A stamp of your choice will be awarded to the winner, if we have five or more entries.

Not a member of Stamp Anniething's Stampers Facebook group?
Request to join, HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment