Thursday, June 20, 2019

Have a Magical Day - SAT dt

Hello my crafty friends!!  Today is my turn to share over on the Stamp Anniething Blog.

I was inspired by the recent "Magical Celebrations Grab and Go Box" as I wanted to play with both the new "Magical Window Die" and the Stamp Anniething Yupo paper.  This card has a couple of firsts for me - it is my first time doing no-line coloring and it is my first time playing with alcohol inks and yupo paper.  Stamp Anniething has several princess inspired stamps that would be fun to pair with many of the elements of the "Magical Celebrations Grab and Go Box".  I chose to use "Giselle - For a Princess".  The sentiment is also from the "Magical Celebrations Grab and Go Box".  This card could be used for several special occasions but I have it in mind for an upcoming bridal shower :-)  I used some metallic paper leftover from the "Conquer the World Grab and Go Box" to cut out the window die.  The background behind the window was created with alcohol inks and yupo paper.  


Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

2 comments:

  1. Magical card! LOVE the background colors behind the golden gate, amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! She's Beautiful! I totally LOVE the way you colored her!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete