Thursday, August 15, 2019

Stamp Anniething Theme Challenge - Use Gold on Your Project

Hello my crafty friends!!  It's time for another theme week challenge with Stamp Anniething!!  I am sharing my project for the challenge here as well as on the Stamp Anniething Blog today -


Here is the theme for this month's challenge!!  All week long the Stamp Anniething design team will be sharing inspiration with you for this month's challenge theme.  


To create my card I used the following Stamp Anniething products -


I used some Deco Foil Transfer Gel along with the Retro Circle Stencil and laminated using gold foil to create my background.   I used black cardstock and I love the effect!!  I hope you will join in the challenge!!


How to Play Along:

- Create a new project with some gold on your project

-Share your creation at Our Facebook Group HERE by September 6, 2019.

-Only one entry 

-A stamp of your choice will be awarded to the winner, if we have five or more entries.

Not a member of Stamp Anniething's Stampers Facebook group?
Request to join, HERE


1 comment: