Thursday, October 24, 2019

I Get a Kick Out of You - SAT dt

Hello my crafty friends, today is my turn to post on the Stamp Anniething Blog.  
I have a friend who is retiring from teaching Group Fitness and she is well known as a kickboxing instructor.  She is an incredible inspiration to so many as she is in her 70s and still teaching.  I wanted to create a special card for her and this is what I came up with -


If you are a Stamp Anniething "Fannie" you will notice right away that I combined two stamps to get the image I wanted ;)

The body and the sentiment are from "Tony - kick out of you".  But I wanted my image to be a woman and to have a haircut similar to my friend's.  So, I perused through all of my Stamp Anniething stamps and I chose "Michelle - I'll Never Tire of You" for the head.  I stamped both of the images on their own and then fussy cut them out and pieced them together afterwards.  

For my background I used the "Starburst Shaker Topper Die" and the "Shaker Basics Set 2" and layered two different colors of red cardstock.  

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!  I hope I have inspired you to look at your Stamp Anniething stamps with a new eye for some fun creative ideas!

1 comment: