Friday, November 15, 2019

Jaded Blossom November 2019 Release Blog Hop

Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's November Stamp Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from Von Marie you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
Here is what I made:


I created my card by stamping and coloring in the quail image from the newly released "Quaility Birthday" stamp set.  I did a little surgery with my scissors to make it look like my bird was holding the tree branch in its beak ;)  The background was created with distress oxide inks and then a splattering of watered down white acrylic paint to look like snow falling.  I created a snow drift with the "Border Dies 2" and added a touch of distress oxide ink on the edges.  The birch trees are from the "Scenic Dies".  The foliage underneath my bird is from the new "Pointsettia Die" and "Winter Banner Dies 2".  Lastly, the sentiment is also from the Quaility Birthday stamp set and I stamped it on a label from "Label Shape Dies 2".  





Regular Price for the Release Package is $123.99

 Free stamp set for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 11/17, 11:59pm pst.

Christmas Kindness Tag

And here is a treat that will be included with every order this weekend. 

BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....

Next up is the talented Tina!! 


Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love the cute scene!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sky you made for that darling bird!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely! Beautiful combination of stamps and dies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coloring and details! Love your pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coloring is stunning. I love seeing a stamp on a card to see actual size. I thought they were much smaller birds. thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Love your coloring!
    have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, your card is beyond Gorgeous! Love your background and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute woodland scene with this adorable quail.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful scene and
    this Quail is adorable!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is soooooo pretty ! love the coloring on the quail !

    ReplyDelete