Friday, January 3, 2020

Stamp Anniething January Release Day 3


Day 3 of the release brings you this newest cutie!








Here is what I created for today's sneak peek -


I used one of the new "Edger Dies" and created a template with some cardstock.  I then did some ink blending using a couple of distress oxides (spun sugar, picked raspberry) and the template I created to make a cloudy sky background.  After I finished the clouds, I pulled out the "Falling Hearts" stencil and added a few hearts to the sky using the same inks.  I used the pink oxide colors since it is a Valentine's Day card :-) I used the same die to cut out some vellum and embossed my sentiment with gold embossing powder onto it.  I layered all of this onto some pink cardstock and then onto my card base.  I added some diamond stickles to my vellum cloud layer and did some random gold splatters in the sky.  

 Have a great day!

1 comment: