Saturday, January 9, 2021

Annie's Garden preview day

Happy Saturday my crafty friends!! 
I am excited to share with you a card I created using a stamp set from the new release of "Annie's Garden" - a division of Stamp Anniething.  The images were created by Ron Kropf, dt member Stephen's father, and they are gorgeous!!  On today's card I tried my hand at watercoloring using my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.  I have hardly used these since I purchased them and used this opportunity to pull them out.  


 

There is lots more inspiration in the Stamp Anniething's Stampers Facebook group!! There will be live tutorials today too!! I hope you will pop over there and visit!!


Thank you so much for stopping by today!! Have a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great stamp and I love all the vibrant colors!

    ReplyDelete