Friday, March 11, 2022

Jaded Blossom March Release Blog Hop

 

Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's March Stamp Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from Larelyn you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
Here is what I made:


I created a set of rosette wands.  These are so fun to add to a flower bouquet or a gift bag.
I used the following Jaded Blossom products on my wands -

Gnome Dies
Gnome Dies: Easter Add Ons
Large Bunny 
Large Bunny Outline Dies
Stitched Circle Dies
Scallop Circle Dies

The rosette itself is created using a My Scrapchick svg file.

Here is a closer look at each one -






Regular Price for the Release Package is $117.99

Freebie Offer:
Free with Orders $40 or more (before tax/shipping) and Order must contain at least 1 new release item.
Only available with orders placed Friday through Sunday.
**While supplies last**

Cottontail Farms



BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

I am the last one on the hop!! Here is the full list

14 comments:

  1. These rosettes are awesome! I LOVE the spring theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stinking cute! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just the cutest idea. Thanks for the link to the rosettes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a neat idea..I have never seen these before. I love how you designed them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, these Lolly Wands are such a fabulous idea! They are lovely and thanks for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the wands - they're so cute! The gnomes are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning! Love the idea of adding the rosette wands to a bouquet or gift bag!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty rosettes! I love the dies you used!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great project. I was needing an idea for some packages and here it is. Darling. Besides those gnomes are so so sweet!

    ReplyDelete