Thursday, June 1, 2023

Jaded Blossom June Release Blog Hop

Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's June Stamp Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from Julee  you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
Here is what I made:



I created a fun wine tag to go with this cute bottle of Sangria!!
I used the following Jaded Blossom products on my project -

Wine Tag Die
Lemon Stencil
Grilling With My Gnomies
Grilling With My Gnomies Outline Dies
Build A Booth: BBQ Add Ons
Bow Dies








Regular Price for the Release Package is $138.99

FREEBIE OFFER: Checkered Stencil
1) Free with orders $50 or more (before tax/shipping)
2) Order MUST contain at least 1 new release item
3) Freebie offer is Thursday and Friday Only, while supplies last





BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....

Next up is Lee-Ann

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

14 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this tag! So fun with the lemons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the wine tags dies. Yours is so bright and colorful and is perfect for the bottle you chose. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun wine tag! So bright and cheery

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this bright yellow wine tag- such a nice and fresh design, ready for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, very sweet...or should I say sour?!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is just adorable. I LOVE fruit images

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect tag for this bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a few summer BBQs coming up - I think I just figured out a hostess gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your wine tag with the fruits - so bright and colorful - thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute tag! Love the citrus options...so fun for summer! Fun release!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful and cheery tag with the lemons!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful tag. Love the colors and the design.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete