Thursday, July 6, 2023

Jaded Blossom July Mini Release and Celebration Sale - Day 1

Hey Everyone! It's almost time for the July 2023 Celebration Sale & Mini Release!  

Jaded Blossom is releasing a bunch of fun new items on Friday! 

Here is what I created using the new items.. 


I always like to embellish the inside of my card with any leftovers I have
so here is a look at what I did on the inside of this card.




I used the following Jaded Blossom products on my card - 

Build A Booth Dies
Build A Booth: Tiki Add Ons
Gnome Dies
Gnome Dies: Tiki Add Ons
Jungle Leaf Stencil
Tropical Vibes


Don't forget we also have our July Celebration Sale starting on Friday!


Your purchase earns you tickets! 

 Also the return of the Golden Ticket

Our design team has made some wonderful projects using the new items! Make sure to check them all out. Links below..  

No comments:

Post a Comment