Thursday, August 10, 2023

Jaded Blossom August Release Blog Hop

Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's August Stamp Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from the Jaded Blossom Blog  you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
Here is what I made:


I thought it would be fun to make a couple of treat bags using swedish fish
and gummy worms with some of the fun images and sentiments from this release!!

I used the following Jaded Blossom products on my treat bags -

XL Topper Die
Gnome Dies: Fishing Add Ons
Best Fishes
Best Fishes Outline Dies
5x5 Treat Bags





Regular Price for the Release Package is $165.99

FREEBIE OFFER: Gnome Dies: Sign Add Ons
1) Free with orders $60 or more (before tax/shipping)
2) Order MUST contain at least 1 new release item
3) Freebie offer is Thursday and Friday Only, while supplies last

BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....

Next up is Rosemary

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

14 comments:

  1. All the Jaded Blossom products are fabulous, but I love the fishing add-ons. I know just the the cards that I want to make with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite release and this treat bag is just too cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling idea! I love your little treat bags and fishing sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to use your idea - gummy worms and swedish fish - so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorbs! I love the fishy papers you used! Please share the brand/title.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great idea thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too Cute! Your choice of snacks to use is hilarious! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the topper so much!! Your creations are so cool and I just love these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love all the great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute. The grandchildren would love this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun sentiment for these cute treat bag toppers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, what a great idea. Love your treat bags.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the project idea! Neat bags and treats.

    ReplyDelete