Friday, September 22, 2023

Jaded Blossom Mini Monsters Release

Happy Friday! It's time for our new Mini Monster release over at Jaded Blossom! 


We have four new items available! 

Gnome Dies Monster Add Ons 1 $26.99

Gnome Dies Monster Add Ons 2 $33.99

Build a Booth Monster Add Ons $21.99

Build a Booth Treat Box Add Ons $19.99

Here is what I made using the new items.. 


My inspiration for this was Sully from Monsters Inc.  I just love that movie!!
I love the new "Build A Booth: Treat Box Add Ons"!!  They make turning the Build A Booth die set into a treat box so quick and easy and these Hershey kisses fit the monster theme just perfectly!!

I used the following Jaded Blossom products on my treat box -

Build A Booth
Build A Booth: Monster Add Ons
Build A Booth: Treat Box Add Ons
Octagon Treat Box: Halloween Add Ons
Large Halloween Treats
Large Halloween Treats Outline Dies


For my next project I wanted to do something that wasn't a Halloween theme to show the versatility of the fun new sets in this release.  The fun background paper is from Doodlebug Design.

I used the following Jaded Blossom products on my card -

Gnome Dies
Gnome Dies: Monster Add Ons 2
Banner Dies
Gnome Dies: Birthday Add Ons
Postage Dies
Monster Munchies

Thanks so much for checking out my projects! 

 

Make sure to check out all the design team projects by clicking on their names below.

1 comment: