Thursday, April 11, 2024

Jaded Blossom April Release Blog Hop

Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's April Stamp Release Blog Hop.  
If you're here from Cynthia you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

Here is what I made:


From the moment I saw the paint brush and paint can in the new "Gnome Dies: Tool Add Ons" set I have wanted to create a scene with a gnome girl painting a rainbow in the sky.  To create the scene on my card today I used the following Jaded Blossom products -

Girl Gnome Die
Gnome Dies: Tool Add Ons
Gnome Dies: Motorcycle Add Ons
Nailed It
Rainbow Dies
Mushroom Dies
Spring Dies 2

All of my pattern paper is from Doodlebug Design.


Regular Price for the Release Package is $161.99

FREEBIE OFFER: Fixing Everything Tag
1) Free with orders $50 or more (before tax/shipping)
2) Order MUST contain at least 1 new release item
3) Freebie offer is Thursday and Friday Only, while supplies last


BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE her painting the rainbow! TOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! How fun and creative is this!! What a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this cute rainbow painter! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun scene with these cheery colors and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nicole. I am new to Jaded Blossom and this is my first time hopping to your blog. Your card is just too adorable. I love all the colorful patterns. In a dress contest, she definitely wears it better. I can’t wait to see what you create next.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the patterned papers! This card is so super cute!

    ReplyDelete