Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Jaded Blossom Mini Firefighter Release

Happy Wednesday! It's time for our new Mini Firefighter Release over at Jaded Blossom!
This release is near and dear to my heart as my middle daughter was a firefighter/paramedic for the city for 5 years and her husband is still one! 


We have four new items available! Check them out HERE

Here is what I made using the new items.. 


On my first card I used the following Jaded Blossom products - 

Gnome Dies
Gnome Dies: Firefighter Add Ons
Sound The Alarm
Sound The Alarm Outline Dies
Rectangle Dies 1
Birthday Dies
Build A Booth: Alphabet Add Ons


On my second card I used the following Jaded Blossom products - 

Gnome Dies
Gnome Dies: Firefighter Add Ons
Sound The Alarm
Sound The Alarm Outline Dies
Car Dies: Firetruck Add Ons
Car Dies: Off Road Vehicle
Balloon Dies
Rectangle Dies 1

Thanks so much for checking out my projects! 



Make sure to check out all the design team projects by clicking on their names below.

No comments:

Post a Comment