To create the base for my banner I used the Craftin Desert Divas "Banner" die set. I used the largest banner die to create my banner. In a manner of minutes I had all of my backgrounds cut out.
Next I glued down a doily from Michaels and then used some foam tape to mount my letters. I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out my letters and chose a fatter font (don't remember which one I used, sorry). I adjusted my letters so that they were all about 2.5 inches high. After that I punched a hole in the top corner of each banner and threaded my ribbon through. I added a bit of adhesive to help hold my ribbon in place on the back and the front corners of each banner. For a final bit of decoration I adhered a Craftin Desert Divas "Butterfly Wishes" sequin to each letter and put a drop of liquid pearls silver in the center of the butterfly.
Here are some closeups -
My daughter is getting married a year from this July so I plan to save her banner and re-use it for her bridal shower. Thanks for stopping by today!!