Sunday, May 17, 2015

You're Berry Sweet - PPPR dt


Happy Monday!!  Today is my turn to post on the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons' blog and I have a "sweet" card to share with you.  I created this card as a thank you card for a sweet lady that gave my daughter/myself a basket full of gluten free goodies.  We have just recently discovered my daughter is sensitive to gluten.  Anyway in the basket were the most delicious gluten free blueberry muffins - thus the "meaning behind the card" :-)


I used the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons' "Breakfast Sweets" cutting files set for the blueberry muffin.  I used some bright blue sequins for my blueberries and added a few flowers from my stash and the perfect sentiment from Cardz TV Stamps to go with.


Don't you just love blueberry muffins?!  and how could one ever resist a smiling one?!


Thanks for stopping by today!!  Feel free to visit my BLOG for more details on my card.

3 comments:

  1. I love this card! It is super cute and sweet (I love the blue sequins)! What a wonderful way to show your thanks for a thoughtful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH!!! How SWEET!!!! LOVE the use of the gems as the blueberries!!! So darn CUTE!!! :) Have A Great DAY!!! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete