Thursday, October 12, 2017

Happy Halloween - SAT dt

Hi there!!  It's my turn over on the Stamp Anniething Blog and I have a Halloween themed card to share with you for this month's theme challenge.  I used the "Sofia - Viva la Vida" stamp set from the most recent stamp release for my card.   I let the background papers I chose help inspire the colors for my image and then colored with my copic markers.


I love adding purples to my Halloween schemes!  I have 3 grown daughters now and they were never into the scary side of Halloween so I tend to gravitate toward the cutesie side ;  I pulled out a forgotten border punch - the Martha Stewart "drippy goo" punch, remember that one?!  My sentiment is from a retired Craftin Desert Divas stamp set and is meant to look a bit creepy! 

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you will join in the fun with this months challenge -


You can link up your projects HERE.

2 comments: