Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Hey Foxy! - Die Cuttin Divas Guest DT

Today I am guest designer over on the Die Cuttin Divas Blog.  


The challenge for this week is a sketch - 


Here is what I came up with - 


What a fun sketch to work with!!  Feeling in the fall mood I decided to use some fall themed papers from Doodlebug as my inspiration.  I then went through my collection of Doodlebug Designs cutting files and chose this cute fox - I got my file from the Silhouette store #211355.  My sentiment is from an old My Pink Stampers stamp set.  This is a great sketch to work with papers and files that have been in your stash for awhile now too ;)  I hope you will join in the challenge this week!!  Thanks for stopping by today!!

5 comments:

  1. That is an adorable card Nicole. Thanks for being our guest designer this week at Die Cuttin' Divas.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Nicole! I agree, it's a great sketch to show off that adorable paper! Your card turned out really cute. Thanks for being such an awesome guest designer at Die Cuttin' Divas!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Love all your pretty papers and the fox! Great job with the sketch! Thanks for being our guest designer at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card!
    Glad you could join us as guest diva this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE!!! Nicole, this is so beautiful! I love that little fox! Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas as our Guest Designer this week. So fun to be creating with you again :)

    michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete