Friday, January 25, 2019

Galactic Love Grab and Go! Release Blog Hop


Welcome to the Galactic Love Grab and Go! Release
What is Grab and Go!?
It's a well thought out (and jammed packed) themed subscription box!
We put together a compilation of some wonderful items for your subscription box this release!  Our images are so adorable and reflect some of your favorite pop culture icons.  Here we have Galactic Love that will work for your upcoming Valentines Day projects as well as any "galaxy" movie fans in your life!  For more details what the box includes, please visit the website for a complete listing!
~*~*Because LOVE is a well stocked subscription box!*~*~



`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

So you should have arrived here from the lovely Michelle but if you didn't then I encourage you to go HERE to get to the beginning of our blog hop.  You don't want to miss any of the amazingly creative projects the DT has for you!! 

No lie, this box is jam packed full of fun goodies!!  If you are a Star Wars fan you do not want to miss out on this box!!  I had so much fun playing around and creating these 3 cards and I only used products from the box including my adhesives.  (I did use a few of the Stamp Anniething Hybrid Inks which are NOT included in the box)



To create the background on my first card I used 3 different colors of Stamp Anniething Hybrid Inks and then used the "Warp Speed" stencil with some Nuvo Pure Platinum Embellishment Mousse.  



I used some white embossing powder on my second card to help the heart constellation stamp stand out against the beautiful background paper.


It is hard to see clearly but I added one of the star charms to the bow I created with twine.  

That's all I have for you today!!  Now it is time to go visit the other Michelle!! 



Here is our DT Blog line up so you can see all the WONDERFUL projects you can create using items from the Galactic Love box!

 Have a great day!

1 comment: