Friday, January 4, 2019

Stamp Anniething January Release Day 3


Welcome to the New Year!
2019 has many exciting and new things happening for Stamp Anniething!
We are so excited for this years releases, and we are
kicking it off with a GROOVY set!

Day three consists of our latest stamp, Rae- I think You're Neato!!
We hope you enjoyed our walk down RETRO goovy lane this release!

`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

For today's project I created a shaker portion for my card using the "Retro Shape Shaker Die" and filled it with "Retro Square Orange and Yellow Sequins".  I colored the image from "Rae - I think you're neato" with my copic markers and cut her out with the coordinating die. 

I hope you have enjoyed the sneak peeks from this release!!   If you haven't stopped by the Stamp Anniething Blog to see the rest of the design team's projects I encourage you to pop over and be inspired!!

 Have a great day!
·

No comments:

Post a Comment