Tuesday, March 11, 2014

3GJ new Lemongrass bundle


Thanks for stopping by today, I want to share with you a tag and cup I made/decorated for one of my daughter's friends birthday.  I was able to use the newest crinkle ribbon colors from 3 Girl JAM - the Lemongrass bundle.



I used the "Grey Gray" ribbon from the 3 Girl JAM "Lemongrass" bundle on the tag I made for the gift bag.  The tennis theme is because my daughter's friend loves to play.  The tag is from the Silhouette store design #53084.  The tennis ball (item 42732) and racket (item 1375) are also from the silhouette store.  



I tied some of the Lemon-Lime ribbon  from the 3 Girl JAM "Lemongrass" bundle around the acrylic tumbler I decorated with vinyl for the birthday girl.

2 comments:

  1. I love how fun this is. What a great personalized gift for your daughter's friend. I'm sure she will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun Birthday card and drink. Wonderful job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete