Tuesday, March 11, 2014

My First Project Life Page - PPPR DT


Happy Wednesday folks and thanks for stopping by today.  Today is design team day for Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons and I have a Project Life layout to share with you.  This is my first ever pocket type layout and I was inspired to try this format of scrapbooking by several of my design team sisters.  I didn't get a lot of pictures from my daughter's birthday party this past August (yes I am behind in scrapbooking, aren't we all?) but I wanted to use all of them to tell the story of her unusual birthday party so the pocket style format was perfect.





I used Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons' "Make a Wish" cutting files set to create my journaling cards.  I cut an extra flame for the Make a Wish card and popped it up on some foam tape to add some dimension to my card.  For the candle card I used the 5 candle file and cut two of the candles off in my silhouette studio software so that it would fit better on a 3x4 card.  To see the rest of the design team's projects please visit the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons' BLOG.


This weekend the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons' design team is having a "Just for Kids' blog hop.  Be sure to stop by Saturday to see more inspiration from the team using PPPR files as well as a special freebie for the hop.  This will also be the beginning of the next monthly challenge for PPPR and we would love to see your creations!!

2 comments:

  1. How fun are the cards decorated? The title and candles look awesome. Super job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super great job on your first pocket page! I can't wait to see more:)

    ReplyDelete