Thursday, March 6, 2014

CTVS challenge - 3d St. Patrick's Day


T.G.I.F.!!  and time for another 3d challenge with the Cardz TV Stamps design team.  This time the theme is "St. Patrick's Day".  I created a shamrock shaped box that is big enough to hold some yummy chocolates inside for somebody "lucky" on St. Patty's Day!!



I used a sentiment from the Cardz TV Stamps' "It's All About You" set. My box is from the Silhouette store and is the "3d clover box" or item 39981.



To link up your 3d St. Patrick's Day project and to see the rest of the CTVS design team's projects for some inspiration, please visit the Cardz TV blog.  Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember you have 2 weeks to enter into this challenge and be eligible to win a set of Cardz TV Stamps.

4 comments:

  1. I love your shamrock box Nichole, it so cute and who wouldn't love getting treats in this sweet container?! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! I love the shape of the box! Great job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your clover candy box, Nicole...it's so cute! Thanks for all you do for Cardz TV!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete