Thursday, November 5, 2015

CDD dt - tutorial 1x8 treat bags

Hello there, today is my turn to share on the Craftin Desert Divas BLOG and I have a tutorial for you.   I wanted to show you how I filled up the 1"x8" cello treat bags with fall colored M&M's for a recent project I did for a past CDD linky party -


To fill the bags with candy - 
1.  Create a "slide" with slightly less than 1" by 12" piece of cardstock.  I then scored about 1/4 on either side of the paper to create a chute for the candy to slide down.  I inserted this into the top of the bag carefully -


2.  Don't worry if your candy goes in sideways because as you continue to fill it up and then stand it upright, the M&M's will line up the correct way.


3.  Fill up your treat bag leaving some room for you to seal the top.  I used scor tape and folded my top over to make it secure.


4.  After you have sealed the treat bag, decorate as desired!!  


Here is a list of the supplies I used -





Thanks for stopping by today!!  I hope I have inspired you :-)


2 comments:

  1. These are adorable treat bags. Love how you put the candy in them!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete