Sunday, November 29, 2015

Warmest Holiday Wishes - PPPR dt

Happy Cyber Monday!!   I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving holiday and perhaps even got some great deals over the weekend!!  We can officially start listening to Christmas music now :-)  Today is my turn to post over on the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons' BLOG and I have a holiday card in some non-traditional colors to share with you -


side view -



To create my card I used the following file from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons' store -

"Christmas Cookies" cutting files (gingerbread man)
"Hot Cocoa" cutting files (hot cocoa)

My sentiment is from Cardz TV stamps.


  

I hope I have inspired you with your holiday card making.  Don't forget to link up your holiday projects using PPPR products in this month's challenge.  You can link up HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today!




5 comments: