Wednesday, November 25, 2015

CDD November Product Release Blog Hop Day 2

Welcome to the CDD November Product Release Blog Hop.  All stamps & dies are in the CDD shop and now available for purchase. 

For this release we have (4) new 2x3 mini stamps and (3) new 5x7 stamp sets and 2 new die sets designed by our own design team member Leah!

Cheers
2x3 mini stamp set

Chickie
2x3 mini stamp set

Little Birdie
2x3 mini stamp set

Tons
2x3 mini stamp set

Busy Bees
5x7 stamp set

Home Sweet Home
5x7 stamp set

Across The Border
5x7 stamp set

Pocket Pieces Hello Dies

Stitched Scallop Dies



You can purchase them here.
Free shipping on all orders!!

Here is what I've created for you.....


some close ups -


I created this card using 3 items from the new release - 
"Across the Border" stamp set for my snowy background which I embossed with white embossing powder.  I created my blue background with a couple of different distress inks.  I stamped the bird and house image from the "Home Sweet Home" stamp set and the standing bird is from the "Little Birdie" stamp set.

The other items I used for my card are -
"Mix It Up" dies - I used this to stamp my top sentiment on and then cut the end off to fit flush with the edge of my card.   I used a stamp from the "Baked With Love" stamp set for the bottom sentiment.  I used part of a sentiment from the "Chill Out" stamp set for the top sentiment on my card - I just masked off the portion I didn't want to use with some scotch tape.  All the images were colored in with my Spectrum Noir markers.


Here are the specials for this release:
**FREE shipping everywhere, no code necessary!!  We are also going to have a Pre Black Friday Sale, the biggest sale of the year.  The entire shop will be 20% off starting the day of the blog hop!  Free shipping and sale ends 11/29 10pm MST
Stamps and dies are made in the USA.





Here is today's SVG freebie.  Each stop along the way there will be a code letter for the freebie code.  You must comment and follow each blog in order to get the free file.  The file will be available in the shop at http://craftindesertdivas.com/ just for that day.  Just add it to your cart and enter the letters you collected at each stop for the special code word at checkout to receive your free file download.  **The code word and free file will be available that day ONLY so please be sure to visit the link.


I hope you enjoyed this release and will join us again tomorrow for more projects and day 2 of our blog hop release.  Thank you so much!!

Your code letter from me is: S

Your next stop is the super talented: Lori


44 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Awesome, Adorable card. Love the blue bird. Thank you for sharing. Have a wonderful crafty day. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! I love how you created the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER CUTE card :)
    LOVE your SWEET scene, PRETTY colours and FABULOUS colouring!!!
    WOW - you sure have combined a lot of products and techniques to created the background and beautiful layers of your card - THANK YOU for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card. Reminds me of what our backyard looks like right now with the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super duper cute! I love the scene and the adorable birdies too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brrr, makes me cold looking at this card. I love the lil bird house and birdie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just precious! I love the coloring and blending on the card. I need to practice. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like the bird snow scene. Your coloring is wonderful.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this card so much !! The birdies are adorable !!! Wishing you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving !
    Hugs&Blessings,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute card. I love the scene you created.

    ReplyDelete
  11. great job on the adorable birdie scene

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the background and awesome colouring xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute card...great coloring & fab background too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW, wow, wow.. Such a gorgeous card, the colors, coloring & details are just BEAUTIFUL. Your mix of stamping, colors & placement of birdies is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the colors you have used for these sweet birds xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your colouring and shading on this card! You did a fantastic job! Love the winter scene. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cute card!!! I love your shading and the "home sweet home" sign is just adorable!!! Thank you for sharing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These little bluebirds are so cute! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sorry, adorable card. Love it! I can't do two things at once. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stunning, the birds are so colorful it really catches your eye, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super cute project! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This card is fantastic, Nicole!! Love the snow birds!!

    ReplyDelete