Friday, May 10, 2019

Jaded Blossom May Release Day 5

Welcome back to the Jaded Blossom May Release!! Today is Day 5 of the release and we are doing sneak peeks for two new stamp sets - 

Fun Faces (freebie for this release)

Here is my project for today -


I had so much fun creating this card.  I stamped and colored in several of the images from Kawaii Veggies and added some faces for them using the Fun Faces stamp set.  Before I adhered the veggies to my card I did a little ink blending using some distress oxide inks in fossilized amber and squeezed lemonade and cut the background layer out with Card Mat Dies.  I stamped a sentiment from the Veg Out stamp set.  


Thanks so much for stopping by today!!  I hope you will come back this afternoon at 4:00 PM PST for the Jaded Blossom May Release Blog Hop!!

3 comments:

  1. Cute card! Love the veggie faces!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card!!!! Beautiful Coloring and I loved all your projects this week!!!

    ReplyDelete