Friday, May 3, 2019

Stamp Anniething May Release Day 3


Welcome to Day 3 and the last day of sneak peeks for the Stamp Anniething May Release!!

This month's release is a MYSTERY! Find the clues to discover our 3 new images with coordinating outline dies, A Heart Puzzle Die, A new word die, a new stencil, and some fun extras.
Day 3 consists of the suave Frankie-Just Stating The Facts

Here is what I created for today's sneak peeks -


I did a bit of paper piecing on my guy and then used a coordinating copic marker to add a bit of shading.  I used the new Happy Word Die and cut out two different colors of cardstock that coordinated with my background papers.  I layered them using the Stamp Anniething Glue.  I added a few enamel dots from the Wizards are Cool Enamel Dot set.  I must confess I created this card for my hubby's upcoming birthday ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!  I hope you have enjoyed the Stamp Anniething May Release.  All of the new products will be available in the Stamp Anniething Store beginning today.

No comments:

Post a Comment